Treasury (Finance) Intern
з/п не указана
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Treasury Intern provides analytical, administrative and technical support to the Treasury department with a focus on the analytical and accounting work. Internship program combines intensive job assignment and interactive collaboration with finance team to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills.
The internship will be the first step towards a successful future in GE businesses. The program is led by GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing business leaders.
- Supporting GE Treasury department in their day-to-day operations.
- Support Treasury Leader for Russia and CIS with Audit and business tasks.
- Payment orders preparation.
- Bank statements posting in ERP (1C8/Oracle).
- Daily preparation of Cash Position report (balances, payments and receipts).
- Timely register and control of returns through AP (Accounts Payments) tickets.
- Bank accounts maintenance including bank cards update, new accounts opening and other bank requests.
- Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree program in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Upper-intermediate English and fluent Russian.
- Ability to work 25 - 40 hours per week.
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze a big amount of data.
- Good skills in Excel and working with large data bulks.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills / great team player.